bipolarmunkey

Filters may affect review visibility.

117 Movie Reviews

As a monkey fanatic, I approve this animation!

SupakMeraklja responds:

Monkeys are the best

Awesome work to everyone involved!

excellent job

33 Game Reviews

addictive!

Very simple, but fun and addictive game. Awesome job! The music itself is very catchy lol.

5/5

pretty cool concept

I like this game alot. It's simple and addictive. Very creative game at that.

5/5

pretty cool idea

pretty cool game. I like it. Unique storyline, too.

480 Audio Reviews

Nice, VERY Contra-esque

awardwinninggardens responds:

merci!

This is much more coherent than the last one. Good improvement in quality over the last one. I think I'm not the demographic for this humor though (genital humor is more appealing to my highschool self, lol) But not knocking any stars off for me not being immature enough to find it funny, as my cynicism is not your fault. You definitely would be a great voice actor for alot of animators on here and that's awesome. I would say get out there on the forums and get yourself known! Well done. I scouted you in hopes that will help you get started. Good luck!

Jenital responds:

I'm not really sure who the target audience of this would be either. I'm also 40 years old so I'm probably just too immature for my own good! 😓

I've delayed my voice acting career by doing art myself, though I've always wanted to do more voice work for others.

Thank you for your words of encouragement!! And thank you for scouting me!!!

Nice work! Good job on combining those different elements together. Would work on having those drums cut through a little more. Make that kick beefer and more impactful, tighten the space on that snare in some spots and that'll be a good start.

While the mix isn't perfect, the song itself is pretty good. I dig it!

54 Art Reviews

did you do this free-hand?! i really wish i could draw like this

Xinxinix responds:

I think I did a rough sketch of how the muscles would go.

This was done in CSP--it's not traditionally drawn ^^;

I don't quite know what I'm looking at, but I know that I love the aesthetic!

Nice job. This is cool as hell

ZaazNG responds:

Thank you so much Mr. Munkey <3

Guitarist, songwriter, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am constantly striving to better myself at audio production. Also a free VA if you ever need one

Mike @bipolarmunkey