View Profile bipolarmunkey

107 Movie Reviews

excellent job

Golden!

I hope I can watch a full episode on TV one day! Great job!

not your best

The voice overs weren't really that interesting. Then animation was great, and the plot/storyline was pretty amusing, but this is far from your best.

Sorry man.

32 Game Reviews

addictive!

Very simple, but fun and addictive game. Awesome job! The music itself is very catchy lol.

pretty cool concept

I like this game alot. It's simple and addictive. Very creative game at that.

pretty cool idea

pretty cool game. I like it. Unique storyline, too.

222 Audio Reviews

Nice dude! You're really making come around into this genre, lol. I just gave you a follow (late to the party i know lol) Looking forward to the other tracks! Keep it up!

Duuuuude! As you know I'm not one for this genre of music, but I'm digging this track. I love the vibe and the beats to this. The mix is really well done too! Gonna check out your next one in a minute!

Ooooohhh I like this! Nice feel to it, and has a good vibe. Good mixing job too. <3

8 Art Reviews

Great job!

Absolutely beautifully done!

badass!

after viewing most of the the more recent submissions, I like this one the most. Great detail!

nice job

very great artwork here. i like the color choices and the background of where the dragon is flying. i'm intrigued to check out your other stuff.

Guitarist, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am currently striving to better myself at audio production!

31, Male