View Profile bipolarmunkey

All 373 Audio Reviews

181 w/ Responses

I dig it man. Nice grit without sacrificing any clarity.

EclipseProduction responds:

Thanks dude. I think grit is what I've been missing.

You can do covers of songs on here by the way, it's when you post others music instead of your interpretation of said music that's not allowed. Good work btw

This is a HUGE improvement in terms of impact since your last submissions! Did you end up getting the plug-ins I recommended to you? Or something else? Whatever you did, keep it up, this is killer!

awardwinninggardens responds:

Yap. Thank you up by much. I've bought Ozone to look up for dynamics and stuff. Also started using T-Racks. They got a killer tools to make sound much more juicy and fresh.

So fucking sick. PLEASE expand on this!

EclipseProduction responds:

This one is really tough man!

Sounds great man! Welcome to Newgrounds! \m/

chaosunleashed011 responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it.

Great playing. Love the bass lines in this. Very cool. My only advice is to master it a bit more, maximize the impact/depth. Would love to really hear this amped up. Great job!

Hell yea! God I can't express how much I love this track! \m/

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening!

Really cool track! I honestly dig the chorus. But it's your song. Sounds like a good start to me tho!

Got some mega man vibes to it. Digging it. Nice work! Would like to see it less repetitive though.

Sounds pretty cool! Love the effects noises in the backing track. Great job

Guitarist, songwriter, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am constantly striving to better myself at audio production

Mike @bipolarmunkey