bipolarmunkey

480 Audio Reviews

243 w/ Responses

Sounds great man! Welcome to Newgrounds! \m/

chaosunleashed011 responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it.

Great playing. Love the bass lines in this. Very cool. My only advice is to master it a bit more, maximize the impact/depth. Would love to really hear this amped up. Great job!

Hell yea! God I can't express how much I love this track! \m/

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening!

Really cool track! I honestly dig the chorus. But it's your song. Sounds like a good start to me tho!

Sounds pretty cool! Love the effects noises in the backing track. Great job

This is awesome! Absolutely killer screams too!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks so much!

Hell yea! \m/

EclipseProduction responds:

You know it! <3

Dang, I relate WAY too much to doing projects in the early AM lmao

Love the strings on this one. Big fan of the violin. Great take off right around 1:03 too

Hell. Yea! I've waited for this one! Was not disappointed! Great work as always!

EDIT: Recommended for the front page!

Critterz responds:

Thanks so much man! I'm in the studio tracking more Critterz stuff as we speak! 2022 is sounding good already! 😏

Also gonna start working on our little collab pretty quick here too!

Great playing. Everything sounds like it's recorded from far away (that's the only way I can think to describe it, sorry). The talent is there...the mix is not as good as it could be in my opinion. Would love to hear a more polished version of this! Great work nonetheless!

Guitarist, songwriter, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am constantly striving to better myself at audio production. Also a free VA if you ever need one

Mike @bipolarmunkey