bipolarmunkey

480 Audio Reviews

243 w/ Responses

Not bad, I dig it. I wish I could make out more of the seperate instruments, as sometimes it's a bit clashing, but overall, not bad

This is really cool! I like the fades and the energy shifts in this!

Musically it's fantastic! I wish it was a lil more 'in your face' and a louder mix, but still amazing more!

Not bad, maybe bring the vocals up a little bit to stand out a little more tho?

This is amazing!

BERSERKYD responds:

hey thanks a lot man ! :)

Not too bad! Great job!

Fantastic! Great Quality and great musicianship!

BulrogtheSorcerer responds:

You should really get a good DAW my friend. You could make so much good quality stuff. I'm still learning myself, but ever since I made the switch to EZ Drummer and a good daw, I've noticed improvements in my recordings already. Keep it up!

Musically I think this is really cool. I feel like it could be mastered a bit better. But overall, sounds really cool. A little slower paced in some spots, but I'm guessing that's intentional. Great work!

Ragekaje responds:

Thank you so much for the feedback!
My mastering abilities have long way to go. Its only something I have recently been intentional about learning and practicing. This song really put the need for mastering in perspective. It just screams the need for great dynamics, but I was unable to pull off what I was hearing in my head.
You are right, the slower parts are intentional. I wanted this dichotomy between the screaming loud part, and the broken sounding quiet parts. Although the tempo was actually consistent throughout, it does sound like there is a slight change.
Thanks again for the feedback! :D

Dude...this is catchy and cool as shit!

Guitarist, songwriter, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am constantly striving to better myself at audio production. Also a free VA if you ever need one

Mike @bipolarmunkey