View Profile bipolarmunkey

All 367 Audio Reviews

176 w/ Responses

Sounds pretty cool man! Really cool that you used real drums instead of programming them. My only advice would be to bring things out in the mix a bit. The drums (to me) sound a bit muffled and I really have to listen hard in some areas to hear the snare vs the kick etc. Great job to you and your brother!

cyan11 responds:

Thanks. My brother mixed the drums in so it’s really a rough mix (he didn’t even have my stems!) so I hear what you’re saying.

Nice work! Love those leads too!

Sounds really cool. Has a laid back kinda chill vibe to it. I would also second that the drums needs some mixing. Mainly those cymbals. They're really rough to me. Just my two cents tho. Great work nonetheless!

Sounds great to me man. Love the part right around :45 with the violins and that plucking sound in the background.

I'm in love with that lead guitar tone! Great playing as always!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! :)

This is awesome! Love the atmospheric effects, too!

Hell yea! Love this track! Great vocals, lyrics, melody, guitar playing and overall composition. Another fucking hit!

ZacStriga responds:

Thanks so much dude! I appreciate the listen!

Love the synth sounds in the background. Great work!

Damn, this hits home. Great job all around. The mix is punchy, clear and concise. Loving the guitar licks too.

Great song and I love your vocals. Wish everything was a little louder in the mix and drums were a bit less muddy. But really great stuff! Wouldn't mind collabing with your vocals on something if you're every up for it.

Mischa-head responds:

Thanks for listening and the feedback!
Collab sounds cool, feel free to send me a message on here if you want to talk more.

Guitarist, songwriter, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am constantly striving to better myself at audio production

Mike @bipolarmunkey