bipolarmunkey

480 Audio Reviews

243 w/ Responses

I dig this. Really loving the guitar tone!

This is tragically beautiful, man. It's calm, eerie, brilliant and captivating. It's easy to get lost in the 'story' while listening to it. Well done

LexRodent responds:

That's an awesome way to describe it man.
Glad you enjoyed it.

I like this vibe 😃

TheDayGoes responds:

thanks munkey

This is bad ass! Love it!

I'm digging it. I always love the diversity of your submissions <3

I like it, but it is kinda hard to really judge since your voice is kinda buried in the mix. Would love to hear it remixed so your vocals stand out more. Here's a song I did where I tried my hand at screaming if you're interested in checking it out. Maybe we could figure out a collab project or something sometime.

Anyone who gives this less than a perfect 5/5 should be banned lol. Amazing track, and happy birthday @TomFulp!

I really like this! one suggestion, though if I may: Definitely add some punch to those drums and bring up the mix volume a bit. I really had to crank my speakers to get the full effect I know this song can offer. Other than that, musicianship is spot on. Great job!

PuffyShade responds:

Aight, next time some bass boosting in going to be in full effect lol

I really like how this just takes off after the clean intro. Looking forward to seeing the final product!

Love this one! Very subtle nuances that really make all the difference. Well composed!

Guitarist, songwriter, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am constantly striving to better myself at audio production. Also a free VA if you ever need one

Mike @bipolarmunkey