View Profile bipolarmunkey

All 105 Movie Reviews

17 w/ Responses

excellent job

Golden!

I hope I can watch a full episode on TV one day! Great job!

not your best

The voice overs weren't really that interesting. Then animation was great, and the plot/storyline was pretty amusing, but this is far from your best.

Sorry man.

Funny

funny stuff man. Not too great quality but the content was what really hit here. Loved the title by the way.

4/5

awesome video

one of the best flashes I've seen in awhile on here. Really great depiction of the song, too. Loved everything about this!

great flash

This flash made me put down the drugs to hit the replay button. Great job! I'm officially not an addict anymore. Okay, I wasn't to begin with, but this is a great flash. Funny as shit.

I love these shorts!

I honestly prefer your short flashes man. They're quick but funny as hell and it's great animation!

Very good stuff

I love voices epic emphasis in this flash. Nice job!

haha

Although it was kinda predictable, it was still pretty funny. I like the music in the background, too. Kinda makes it seem, "innocent" in a way.

4/5

NIIIIIICE

I've always loved parodies and this is now on the top of my list. Great job. Great humor, quality and smooth animation.

5/5

Guitarist, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am currently striving to better myself at audio production!

33, Male