View Profile bipolarmunkey

All 367 Audio Reviews

176 w/ Responses

This is awesome! Absolutely killer screams too!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks so much!

Hell yea! \m/

EclipseProduction responds:

You know it! <3

Sounds pretty cool. Definitely gives that mario kart feel to it. Great job!

DemisurgeX responds:

That was all i played through elementary. Specifically Mariokart Wii. Thanks!

Dang, I relate WAY too much to doing projects in the early AM lmao

Love the strings on this one. Big fan of the violin. Great take off right around 1:03 too

Hell. Yea! I've waited for this one! Was not disappointed! Great work as always!

EDIT: Recommended for the front page!

ZacStriga responds:

Thanks so much man! I'm in the studio tracking more Critterz stuff as we speak! 2022 is sounding good already! 😏

Also gonna start working on our little collab pretty quick here too!

Great playing. Everything sounds like it's recorded from far away (that's the only way I can think to describe it, sorry). The talent is there...the mix is not as good as it could be in my opinion. Would love to hear a more polished version of this! Great work nonetheless!

Really great playing here. Wish it was mixed a little better and the drums were punchier, but still, really great guitar playing. I dig it!

Sounds killer man. Love that gritty guitar tone and those synths in the background.

Loving these covers. Great job!

Nice, you definitely put off the battlefield vibes with this one. Great build up and suspense in this track. Maybe make a bit louder next time to really bring out it's impact?

awardwinninggardens responds:

Thank you for such a great feedback. Impact is something Im struggling with the most :)

Guitarist, songwriter, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am constantly striving to better myself at audio production

Mike @bipolarmunkey