View Profile bipolarmunkey

All 367 Audio Reviews

176 w/ Responses

I love this. My only complaint is that (to me at least) the guitars a bit too shallow and trebly in the mix. I like my tone with depth and grit, while maintaining clarity. Otherwise, this is a VERY impressive piece of work!

RoxasEevwy32 responds:

I have no idea when I made this song. its been so long. lol but thank you!

This is beautiful man! I love the emotion behind it. I also have bipolar (it's in the name haha) so I know exactly what you mean. If you ever need to talk, hmu!

Awesome man. The build up to this takes a bit longer than I would personally like, but it pays off. Great job!

This is really fucking cool. Definitely get an outdoor adventure like in an open field or something.

ZaazNG responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it! :)

Fucking sick!

Sounds killer! Gonna recommend this one for the front page

awardwinninggardens responds:

Thank you kindly!

Sounds great! Keep this up I'll be scouting you for sure!

I haven't heard the original version so I have nothing to compare it to, but I dig this version alot!

This is awesome. I agree with Zac in saying I feel an Alice in Chains vibe. Great job! Just nominated for the front page. I love the vibe on this one

EDIT: Hell yea! Congrats on the front page! Well deserved!

LexRodent responds:

Thanks a lot man ; I really appreciate it !

This is fantastic. Great composition and build up. What are you using for those violin sounds? I gotta get on that!

cyan11 responds:

Thanks! I gotta look at my project file and I’ll dm you the vst I used. I have a ton of vsts so hard to remember off-hand lol

Guitarist, songwriter, music and arts lover. I respect any form of creative outlet and am constantly striving to better myself at audio production

Mike @bipolarmunkey